Anonymous asked: which tool do you use?
from my new update #59. 100 new pics in my group.
Short tutorial on “how to add a crutch” to a pic
1. Choose a photo for altering (I chose this sexy lady)
2. Perform the electronic surgery to her leg (as described before) adding shadows and scars to her “stump” and altering the background with the clone brush. Don’t forget to alter existing shadows of the no more existing leg!
3. Choose a matching crutch. Many pics of crutches in all forms, colors and poses can be found on the net. Try google image search for good results. Try to find pics of crutches in high quality.
4. Cut out the crutch in the picture using the magic wand tool, copy and paste it to the es pic. It will appear as a new layer. All changes will only affect this layer until you anchor the layer to the background.
5. Adjust the size to match, flip the layer if necessary. Also, use the rotation tool to match.
6. Now use the eraser tool to take away those parts of the crutch that have to be hidden (e.g. the handle grip or parts of the elbow rests)
7. At last, add some shadow to the crutch. I use the brush tool, black color and an opacity between 10 - 30 %.
8. Now you may anchor the layer. After that, use the unsharpen brush (70% opacity) to do some “fine tuning” to the crutches’ outlines, so you don’t see it was layered in. If necessary, add some more shadow.
9. If you add a second crutch, the pic is even more convincing. Do this by repeating the steps from 4. to 8.
10. That’s all - quite nice pic, isn’t it?
there are 100 new ES pics in my y***o group. Here are a few examples. I hope you like the pics